Friday, July 29, 2011

T is for Thursday

I confess that these photos are from LAST Thursday. While getting dressed and singing our "Days of the Week" Aiden made notice that "T is for Thursday and T is for Thomas". Both he and CJ had chosen their "Day out with Thomas" tees and Mommy chose to roll with it ...

*will someone kindly tell me WHY my 2 year old insists on making kissy faces at the camera?

The "T" books they chose



T is for testing, and a Terrific wake-up number after all the lows we have been battling :)



T is for turtles and toast



T is for torture, what big brothers do best



and T is for tower



of course we couldn't leave Joey out, Aiden chose Mater "You know mommy? Tu-Mater?"



T is for Teething. As I write this we can feel the edges of Joey's first two teeth!





T is for Tea Party




T is for Transmitter, a replacement one that is.



T is for TURKEY!



T is for Thumbkin



and T is for the "Ten Commandments"



ahh the musings of a housewife

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. CJ's just learning the duck face early ;) And with or without the duck face, Daddy is going to have to beat the boys off with a stick, she is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a crunchy born again momma living in suburban NJ with my sweet husband and our three little gifts from God.