Monday, April 19, 2010

April Showers

April has brought us many busy and sunny days and our sweet little girls 11 month birthday!




We observed Autism Awareness Day on the 2nd supporting a dear friend's little boy


Easter brought us many sweet memories. Aiden proudly recited to all that would hear "He is not here for He is Risen!" and certainly ate his fair share of chocolate to celebrate the occasion.



We enjoyed a trip to the Central Park zoo



Some down time hanging in the backyard was certainly enjoyed and even more so during the brief summery spell we had

as well as some good ol park time ...





I find it so hard to believe that our sweet baby is turning one next month! She can now say "mama up" "mama hummm" for nursies "baba" for no no, complete with finger and hand shake for emphasis. She has discovered the stairs and I find myself baby proofing for the first time ever! Where as with Aiden a few gentle "nono"s directed towards the stairs quickly kept him from the dangerous pursuit ... CJ on the other hand cheerily continues her climb signing and saying no no. Seems as if I have my work cut out for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a crunchy born again momma living in suburban NJ with my sweet husband and our three little gifts from God.