Tuesday, March 30, 2010

out like a lamb





It is so hard to believe that March has already come and gone! And with it my promises of a frequently update blog :sigh: We have been soaking in the sunlight and fresh air between the "Not quite April" showers


These fun filled days included planting the seeds for our very first vegetable garden!
and a hiking trip up at "the cliffs"



The rainy day's were full of memories all their own




It marked a ten month nursing milestone!

as well as CJ's first Corned Beef and Cabbage!

Last but not least March holds the anniversary of a tearful goodbye. As of tomorrow my furbaby Jade has been gone for a year . . . There is no way I can put the heartache into words that would do justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a crunchy born again momma living in suburban NJ with my sweet husband and our three little gifts from God.